Wednesday, March 8, 2017

NOMEN ILLI MORS...

The world in which I live 
is a world without an ozone armor.
It is a world of great floods…
Floods of methane, floods of fire…
The giant waves of magma at times…
And an incessant rain of different acids.

It is a world where air is laden 
very heavily with cyanide…
It is a world where day and night
Life feeds on life itself.

It is a world of endless wailing…
Constant screams, chilling cries…
It is a world where in a moment
Things reach to death and end.

A world of fear is where I live…
But a kind of fear you know not…
A fear that is red and black…
A fear that would easily kill, 
preemptively.

What do you know of the world I roam?
Nothing… Nothing at all…
Overtly we live on the same planet.
But inside I live in inferno… 

For it is me that has been spoken of…
The one that is mentioned everywhere…
The one who rides the pale horse…
The one who has become death,
the destroyer of worlds.
It is me that the walls keep…
away from your little idyllic life.
It is me who has been mentioned.
The one, whom Hades follows around.
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment